(Photo by London Stereoscopic Company/Getty Images) from this website
not sure I made it quite teeming enough
pentel brush pen, 2017
inktober, day 2
watson’s ‘gesture’ is so awkward. he’s supposed to be imploring a reluctant holmes into action, but that’s not how it reads at all. watson looks a little zombieish at best. ugh
- First mention of the bookhouse boys
- Miguel ferrer is so good
- First appearance of Laura Palmer lookalike cousin Madeline
- first appearance of the soap opera within twin peaks on tv?
Previously on Twin Peaks: The Livedoodles:
Heard the 2017 twin peaks is so good that I’m going back to watch the original so I can catch up.
Season 1. Episode 1.
Going to do this for every episode.
Will be interesting to see if I can hone in likenesses over the course of the show.
And draw more than faces.
Notes I noted while watching:
- Lynch so careful to have a logging truck go in the frame whenever possible.
- Recurring music makes it so dreamlike.
- Cooper so naive and childlike at times.
- So that’s where the phrase ‘fire walk with me’ comes from.
- I wonder if there even is a Diane.
- “When a man’s sweetheart is in the pen for manslaughter the word parole has a nasty ring to it.”
- “Who is the lady with the log?” “We refer to her as log lady.”
- Didn’t realize the sheriff’s name was Harry S Truman until I read the episode 1 entry at Wikipedia.
drawing on reference
here’s the original images