Heard the 2017 twin peaks is so good that I’m going back to watch the original so I can catch up.
Season 1. Episode 1.
Going to do this for every episode.
Will be interesting to see if I can hone in likenesses over the course of the show.
And draw more than faces.
Notes I noted while watching:
- Lynch so careful to have a logging truck go in the frame whenever possible.
- Recurring music makes it so dreamlike.
- Cooper so naive and childlike at times.
- So that’s where the phrase ‘fire walk with me’ comes from.
- I wonder if there even is a Diane.
- “When a man’s sweetheart is in the pen for manslaughter the word parole has a nasty ring to it.”
- “Who is the lady with the log?” “We refer to her as log lady.”
- Didn’t realize the sheriff’s name was Harry S Truman until I read the episode 1 entry at Wikipedia.